Booking Your Appointment
To book your appointment you can call the clinic at 416-485-9000 or click here to book online.
Completing these forms as accurately as possible, and in advance of your appointment, ensures that we are able to gather the necessary information regarding your primary health concern and general health history in order to provide the most suitable treatment plan.
The initial naturopathic consultation will last approximately 90 minutes. During this visit, your ND will gather extensive information concerning your current health concern(s) and medical history. A relevant physical examination may also be conducted during this visit, and a personalized treatment plan will be discussed.
Your initial visit may also include the following optional services, if indicated:
- Functional blood work
- Urine analysis
- Other laboratory testing
Follow-up visits are approximately 60 minutes in duration. During these visits, further discussion regarding your personalized treatment plan will be reviewed, additional treatments may be implemented and a detailed look at the progression of your health will occur.
- Initial Consultation (90 minutes): $185
- Follow-up visits (60 minutes): $100
- Phone Consultation (minimum 15 minute charge applies): $30 per 15 minutes
- Doctor’s Note: $20
- Missed Appointment Fee: the full cost of the visit will be charged when notice of cancellation is not provided at least 24 hours in advance (unless extenuating circumstances apply)
- Treatment Packages: specialty packages may be available for on-going care using specific modalities. Please contact the clinic to learn more.
- Single treatment: $150
- Chair Treatment (15 minutes): $15
- Table or Floor Treatment (30 minutes): $40
- Table or Floor Treatment (60 minutes): $70
- The purchase of supplements and natural health products is additional to any service fees. You may purchase your supplements from Q Wellness or an alternate retailer.
Naturopathic services are now HST exempt. Rates for other services (e.g. Shiatsu) do not include applicable taxes (HST). All rates are subject to change without notice. Discounted rates for students, seniors (65+) or individuals on disability are available. Please contact the clinic for more details.